My beauty tools:
1) Sasha Juan, Intensive Hair Oil (For my extremely dry hair)
2) L’Occitane Lavender Hand Cream (I love lavender)
3) Dr. Hauschka Day Cream (Thin cream for daily use, and my face like it)
4) Nivea Shower Oil (The smell is the only reason why i use this, my mom used to use this as well, give me a childhood memory)
5) Embryolisse Face Cream (I only use this during night time, it’s too thick for my oily skin)
6) Dove Body Lotion (Cheap)
I was going to order this metallic gold temporary tattoos from Jacquie Aiche (jacquieaiche.com). 20 dollar for these is fine, because i love temporary tattoos and especially when it comes to look like real jewelry. Jacquie Aiche has a lot of beautiful pieces but they cost way too much.
But then when i came to the shipment selecting. 20 dollar became 110 dollar including the shipping to Sweden ! 110 dollar for a temporary tattoo is also way too much. So sad though.. I really want them!