The feeling of carrying on portfolio nowadays.. So old school. Haha! iPad plzzz!
Showing my set card while waiting!
Another Asian model! Patrik from Elite Model! Love his long hair and style. So i took a street style of him, check it out on www.fashioninspirasians.com
Yes! Stockholm Fashion Week is getting closer. It starts Tuesday 26-28 August. Exciting! I have a few shows ready to walk for already, but hope for more! Can’t tell you right now which ones.
Here are some pictures from the casting last week.
14/08/18 - 04:42 - In: Events> Party
Me & Ten are getting wet on our way to the party
I’m a burger queen
My favorites, James & Ten (www.veryten.com)
So many people!
Stop and stare!
Gorgeous Rebecca and her friend
James, me & Hanna
Lets dance all night!
Beautiful! Gonna miss her!
Fashionable Ten, check out his blog www.veryten.com
At Nosh & Chow
Thank you Fashion Networks and Gant Rugger so much for a super fun Friday night at Kungliga Borgen and after party at Nosh & Chow!
14/08/13 - 08:08 - In: Tips
I need a little help.
I need a new camera. A smaller one. That fits in my handbag. And easier to use. I’m so sick of carrying around my big Canon.
So, do you know which one is the best to buy?
14/08/09 - 08:42 - In: General
14/08/06 - 08:16 - In: Inspiration
14/08/05 - 09:26 - In: Collage> Tips
My beauty tools:
1) Sasha Juan, Intensive Hair Oil (For my extremely dry hair)
2) L’Occitane Lavender Hand Cream (I love lavender)
3) Dr. Hauschka Day Cream (Thin cream for daily use, and my face like it)
4) Nivea Shower Oil (The smell is the only reason why i use this, my mom used to use this as well, give me a childhood memory)
5) Embryolisse Face Cream (I only use this during night time, it’s too thick for my oily skin)
6) Dove Body Lotion (Cheap)